Functional Analyst/Staff Action Officer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 1%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI has an immediate opening for a Functional Analyst/Staff Action Officer located in Alexandria, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Functional Analyst/Staff Action Officer will be responsible for providing analytical, programmatic, administrative, and logistical support to assist the Department of Defense (DoD) in Enterprise Governance processes for the Digital Modernization Infrastructure (DMI), formerly the Joint Information Environment (JIE), and assist with the DoD DMI strategy.
More About the Role:
Interface with action officers and senior leadership to coordinate activities and taskings
Support the preparation, coordination, analysis, and execution of the annual Capability Programming Guidance
Provide administrative and logistical support to include the development of agendas, meeting minutes, and tracking actions for the DMI Task Force management activities, as well as maintaining the DMI portal
Develop methods and metrics for improving governance processes and identifying potential solutions for gaps
Demonstrated experience administering SharePoint sites
Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Types of relevant experience:
• Senior staff experience at OSD, CCMD, Joint Staff or Service HQ level required
• Demonstrated ability to independently plan, coordinate and execute (facilitate) senior executive review/decision on complex issues.
• Demonstrated experience/ability to compose, coordinate and present information and decision briefs to senior executives and flag officers
• Understanding of the organization and functions of the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Military Departments, and the Joint Staff
• Experience working issues through the PPBE process
Years of experience
• 12 years total experience with a minimum of 5 years experience at senior staff levels
• Same as relevant experience. Experience in Information Technology (communications, data centers, cloud, mission applications, etc) is a plus
• Bachelor minimum; master’s degree preferred.
Security Clearance: Top Secret with SCI required.
Experience with the Department of Defense
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 268875 2023.05.23
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKMIL, — SKUUU, Alexandria, Virginia Alexandria, Virginia ZC ZCCX