International, United Kingdom
Air/Ground MILCAP All Source Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Air/Ground All Source Analyst
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: As a Military Capabilities Analyst, you’ll demonstrate expertise in foreign military capabilities through the use of all source intelligence techniques to form structured analyses and finished intelligence assessments derived from Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards to provide support to US European Command.
-As an All Source Analyst focusing on Air or Ground military capabilities (MILCAP), you will bring experience military capabilities experience to develop intelligence products and analytical assessments of adversary air or ground capabilities and threats within and to the U.S. European Command (USEUCOM) area of responsibility/interest to give client the actionable intelligence and context. Use comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms to explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of national and theater analysis, production standards, and analytic product lines. Validate the information and develop tradecraft to build assessments for warfighters, senior policymakers, and the IC.
Using your understanding of military capabilities in the ground or air domain, you’ll support MILCAP-related issues with a specific focus on asymmetric threats and special operation requirements to synthesize information from multi-INT reporting and tools to perform time critical research and finished intelligence production. Notably, you will access and maintain detailed order of battle, equipment, and force disposition data sources to construct your assessments. You produce finished intelligence focused on short-term demand driven client needs, demonstrating your ability to synthesize intelligence into final products. You will directly support or provide client briefings and participate in broader DOD/IC discussions as required. You will prepare/deliver both strategic and situational awareness briefings to senior civilians/staff officers and coordinate with National and Theater elements to determine appropriate responses to threat information. You will provide tactical intelligence reports support to USEUCOM mission requirements, as needed.
Other Associated Duties:
– – Integrated Military Analyst will conduct all-source analysis in support of USEUCOM Priority Intelligence Requirements relating to Ground or Air Force capabilities and activity in accordance with Defense Intelligence tradecraft principles.
– – Additionally produce clear, concise intelligence products on Integrated Military Forces activity, command and control capability, logistics, and outlook that meets USEUCOM and Defense Intelligence tradecraft and production standards. Provide articulate and succinct oral briefings to USEUCOM leadership. Refine and revise requirements to address intelligence gaps continually.
PLEASE NOTE: This position could entail shift/rotation involving nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Additionally, based on USEUCOM mission requirements, schedules can change with little to no notice.
This is not an entry-level position.
To be considered for this role, an applicant MUST demonstrate:
–Demonstrated experience in producing military capabilities intelligence (MILCAP); general or other intelligence experience is not an acceptable alternative and will not be considered
–Demonstrated knowledge of air or ground military capabilities, to include Order of Battle (OOB)
–Demonstrated experience directly producing finished all source intelligence
–Demonstrated experience in using standard US IC and DOD intelligence tools
–Bachelor’s Degree; or, if only High School Diploma, at least 7 years of military intelligence experience
– Top Secret Security Clearance (must be current) with Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access
Position only available for US Citizens
Applicants must have valid US passport with no less than six months before expiration at the time of hiring
Applicants must be willing to relocate to the work location within 90 days of hiring
Additional PREFERRED skills include:
–Familiarity with USEUCOM Area of Operations
–Prior US COCOM experience
–Russian language proficiency
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
CACI / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBCAC 274503 2023.05.23
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKINT, SKASA, — SKUUU, International, United Kingdom International, United Kingdom ZC ZCCX