Location: Tampa, Florida, USA
Remote Work: No
Job Number: R0156550
Data Visualization Specialist
To transform in today’s evolving digital world, organizations must harness data to resolve emerging problems at scale. Do you thrive on using your critical-thinking skills to dig deep into complex data and mining solutions? As an experienced Data Visualization Specialist, you know how to apply your business and technical expertise to develop analytical processes, tools, and applications.
If you’re ready to utilize your advanced consulting skills and full industry knowledge to develop solutions for the DoD, we’re looking for someone like you to help our clients meet their mission by keeping the warfighter safe and supporting national security. You’ll introduce and recommend new ideas that deliver deep visibility and insights while being part of a supportive team that roots you on.
Empower change with us.
· 2+ years of experience with multiple data visualization tools, including Tableau, PowerBI, or Kibana or Python visualization packages, including Matplotlib or Seaborn
· 1+ years of experience with Excel VBA, Power Query, or SQL
· Experience with supporting dashboard design and development
· Knowledge of delivering reporting objects in visualization tools
· Knowledge of advanced data wrangling, from data discovery to cleaning, structuring, and validating
· Ability to interpret technical findings and processes for stakeholders
· Ability to gather and analyze data and problem-solve
· TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelor’s degree
Nice If You Have:
· Experience in integrating with data from Data Warehouse
· Experience with integrating Big Data platforms as a data source for creating data visualizations
· Knowledge of data visualization best practices in performance tuning and user-centric design
· Ability to prepare appropriate documents and reports
· Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Booz Allen / Equal Opportunity Employer
FVR05 SKUUU, Tampa, Florida Tampa, Florida ZC ZCCX