Motion GEOINT Specialist
Fort Belvoir, Virginia, United States
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking junior to expert level Motion GEOINT Specialists to support an upcoming program at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Motion GEOINT Specialist applies GEOINT tradecraft to operations that revolve around the exploitation of Motion GEOINT based sensors and production of analytic products that communicate information, activities and intelligence through various NGA and mission partner communication channels and mechanisms. The specialist is capable of exploiting Motion GEOINT in addition to leveraging and integrating imagery and other geospatial-enabled data and sources as appropriate. The specialist is capable of performing high operational tempo work as part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365.
The following lists potential roles that the Motion GEOINT Specialists would fulfill as defined in issuing Task Orders:
• Motion GEOINT Analyst – utilizes Motion GEOINT and other sources as appropriate to exploit, analyze, and produce GEOINT in support of critical operations
• Product Developer – creates, compiles, or designs multi-media products or services that convey Motion GEOINT for identified communication channels that are visual, verbal, written or tactical as required by mission
• Motion GEOINT Team Lead – leads a team of analysts supporting critical operations, could also perform the tasks of the team, manages and responsible for issues and tasks of the team, communicates and reports to management as required
• Motion GEOINT Tradecraft Specialist – trains or mentors on applied tradecraft skills, communicates and consults on tradecraft standards, collaborates with stakeholders to maintain and advocate for Motion GEOINT equities, identifies areas for innovation, develops innovative approaches related to Motion GEOINT exploitation for critical operational missions
• Motion GEOINT Integrator – applies tradecraft expertise to either integrate Motion GEOINT into other streams of intelligence or integrate other streams of intelligence into Motion GEOINT for critical operational objectives
Must possess a current U. S Government Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI) .
High School diploma / GED required.
Minimum two years of related experience required.
Previous experience in Motion GEOINT analysis, mission familiarity, and demonstrated ability to operate in a high-tempo environment.
Demonstrated experience with Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis .
Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
Ability to produce GEOINT products to NGA standards and quality .
Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team-member.
Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written.
Proficiency in common Motion GEOINT software applications
Regional Geographic proficiency to include physical, cultural, and social geographies desired.
Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Security Clearance Required: yes
Amentum / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBAMN R0091049 2023. 05. 06
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKGEO, — SKUUU, Fort Belvoir, Virginia, US Fort Belvoir, Virginia, US ZC ZCCX