GEOINT Operations Specialist
Fort Belvoir, Virginia, United States
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking junior to expert level GEOINT Operations Specialists to support an upcoming project at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Operations Specialist applies GEOINT tradecraft to operations that revolve around time dominant or first phase GEOINT collection and analysis. The specialist performs services that support the activities that manage GEOINT collection requirements and/or the activities that support the tasks that exploit and produce GEOINT analysis for time dominant issues and topics. The specialist is capable of performing high operational tempo work as part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365.
The following lists potential roles that the Operations Specialist would fulfill as defined in issuing Task Orders:
· Time Dominant GEOINT Analyst –exploits, analyzes, and produces GEOINT in support of time dominant operations
· Time Dominant Collections Specialist – performs and manages collection activities of GEOINT based sources in support of time dominant operations
· Watch Specialist – provides support services to enable critical operations activities or tasks
· Briefer – communicates, conveys, presents GEOINT in support of time dominant operations
· Product Developer – creates, compiles, or designs multi-media products or services that convey GEOINT for identified communication channels that are visual, verbal, written or tactile as required by mission
· Operations Team Lead – leads a team of analysts supporting critical operations, could also perform the tasks of the team, manages and responsible for issues and tasks of the team, communicates and reports to management as required
Must possess a current U. S Government Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI) .
High School diploma / GED required.
Minimum two years of related experience required.
Ability to produce GEOINT products to NGA standards and quality
Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team-member
Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
Demonstrate familiarity in the functional mission areas and key intelligence issues
Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
Previous experience utilizing GEOINT collection management information systems
Previous experience utilizing GEOINT analytical databases and reporting tools
Previous experience performing first phase GEOINT work
Previous experience with collection capabilities and methods
Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Security Clearance Required: yes
Amentum / Equal Opportunity Employer
JBAMN R0091051 2023. 05. 06
Top Secret SSBI SCI, CLZTS, SKGEO, — SKUUU, Fort Belvoir, Virginia, US Fort Belvoir, Virginia, US ZC ZCCX