Langley AFB, VA
Geo Owl has an outstanding opportunity for ambitious Geospatial Intelligence Analysts (Junior-Sr.) that wants to make a difference in the defense of the nation by applying their talents and experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The opportunity is limited to those that have the operational and technical experience, and skills to effectively apply geospatial practices in support of real-world operations. They will be an integral part of a selective professional geospatial team that is directly part of the operational planning cycle to support mission success.
The Air Force PED Enterprise is a complex, integrated, and collaborative system of systems designed to task, collect, process, exploit/analyze, and disseminate (TPED) intelligence information collected and derived from ground and manned and unmanned airborne ISR collection platforms and sensors. The processed and exploited/analyzed/fused intelligence information and associated products are disseminated to coalition and joint force commanders, and their associated coalition and joint force air, ground, and maritime components. ISR Enterprise-produced intelligence is used to support requirements spanning the full spectrum of conflict. To support the enterprise, the candidate must be capable of supporting ISR operations in all CCMDs. As required, some contractors shall become FMV crew qualified, maintain qualifications and perform Full Motion Video (FMV) PED, FMV training and linguistic analysis.
The contractor shall develop ISR Training materials and provide on-the-job training and mission qualification training in support PED operations. The candidates shall conduct technical and operational Geospatial Analysis of high altitude, FMV and provide crypto-linguist support to warfighters. The contractor shall plan ISR missions in support of the assigned mission of the supported organization. Contractor personnel assigned to a crew duty position shall complete training requirements and maintain currency and Mission Ready (MR) status within the guidelines of AFI 14-153 Volume 1 (AF DCGS Training Program) and AFI 14- 153 Volume 2 (AF DCGS Standardization and Evaluation) as applicable for their assigned crew position.
To be considered, the qualified candidates must possess:
- An active Top Secret Clearance with DCID 6/4 Eligibility (If you do not possess the ability to be read on, we are not able to pursue your application.)
- Strong intelligence background including Full Motion Video (FMV) and/or Predator or All-Source Analyst or SIGINT Analyst with Extensive Geospatial Tools usage
- Thorough knowledge of classified computer systems.
- 3-10 years of Geospatial Intelligence Experience
- Experience working with Special Operation Forces preferred
- Experience with FMV and PED tools including MAAS, DVA, ITK, ArcGIS, SOCET, Videx, Motion DSP and Remote View
- 401k matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Military Reservist Leave
- Peer-to-Peer Bonuses
JBGeoOwl / Equal Opportunity Employer