Washington, DC, USA
Your Attention to Detail Will Directly Support National Security
About the Position
Fully Funded; Immediately Available; 4 years Remaining on Contract
Your audit skills will be highly valued on a Prime contract for a national customer. This critical role is a member of the Policy, Governance, and Compliance team. This team member will develop and deliver plans, assessments, reports, and briefings to the Government FISMA lead and liaison in support of their collaboration with external FISMA representatives. As a functional team member, you may be requested to surge in order to support tasks and projects across the broader scope according to your specific expertise and capabilities.
– Works closely with audit team members on test activities to ensure full compliance with documented operating procedures in relation to IT management controls.
– Supports IT audits in accordance with business function policies and standards, and ensures assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
– Works with teams to test/validate requested data. Coordinate immediate action for identified findings or potential risk by working with responsible staff to develop corrective actions for remediation; monitor, test, and report on processes and findings.
– Works closely with audit colleagues and groups/offices to test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls related to the Management Control Program and Statement(s) of Assurance.
– Provides tailored technical expertise consistent with the specific roles assigned, such as IT processes and products standards development/ compliance, and FISMA and audit reporting.
Your experience and expertise will provide critical, time-sensitive support to intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance efforts to an Intelligence Community agency. Your drive for excellence will make you an essential part of a culture that values and invests in each employee. Your goals of work-life balance and contributing to building a high-caliber team will be indispensable in our commitment to making an immediate impact on our nation’s security.
JBArenaTechnologies / Equal Opportunity Employer / HH11396