Cyber Intel Analyst
JOB ID: 595349BR
Date posted: Jul. 21, 2022
Locations: Herndon, Virginia
Program: MSOL IRAD
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin a pioneer, partner, innovator, and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our outstanding skills and experiences to create, craft and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join our team to work on cutting-edge technology and solve some of the greatest problems of our time. Come and be a part of our Cyber Innovation team!
As a Cyber Intel Analyst, you will have the opportunity to leverage your cyber and programming knowledge on a variety of mission-critical programs and IRADs, developing specialized cyber and data analytics tools.
The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience working both independently and as part of a team; is a proficient reverse engineer and developer.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance required for this role.
See what the DC Metro area has to offer!
We care about our employees and offer a generous benefits package: 401K, PTO, and work/life balance and more. Apply today if you are ready to explore new opportunities and connect with a Lockheed recruiter who is excited to speak with you!
• Experience in Assembly Languages, C/C++ and Java
• Fluent in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, TypeScript, Python, Ruby, etc.
• Experience in cyber security, electrical engineering, computing engineering, computer science or related field
• BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science with relevant course work.
• Experience writing software for safety-relevant applications (e.g. health, aerospace, automotive)
• Experience with rapid prototyping tools and techniques
• Experience with Linux development environment and tools
• Experience with Windows, Android, MacOS or iOS application development
• Experience with Kernel development (drivers, kernel modules, etc…)
• Familiar with assembly languages, compilers, or reverse engineering applications
• Experience with cloud computing and containerization
• Experience in container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience with agile development, configuration management and continuous integration processes and methodologies
• Experience with Windows API, binary format, and exploit mitigation protections
• Experience with Test Driven Development and test automations
• Ability to work in a small, multi-disciplinary team with varied responsibilities
• Familiar with computer organization or computer architecture
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst
JBLMC // Equal Opportunity Employer // Lockheed Martin